News from Binance today is that Margin users who complete a minimum total trading volume (including buys and sells) of $500 USDT on any MINA or ALPACA, QUICK, RAY, margin trading pairs during the campaign period will win a 100 USDT margin interest free voucher each.
Please note: Margin trading is high risk and not recommended for traders new to crypto.
The following links go to pages on the Binance website >
Terms & Conditions:
- Margin Interest Free Voucher is valid for all USDT quoted isolated margin pairs.
- For the challenge rules of Promotion A, please refer to The Award Selection Based on Binance Chain Hash Value – Rules
- Margin Interest Free vouchers will be distributed within 14 days after the campaign ends. You will be able to redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period for the voucher is set at 7 days from the day of distribution. Learn How to Redeem a Voucher.
- Binance will combine sub-account’s trading volume with the master account’s standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
We are not qualified brokers/dealers, or investment advisors. This website and its associated content is not a service for the giving or receiving of financial or investment advice. None of the content constitutes – or should be understood as constituting – a recommendation to enter in any securities, cryptocurrency, or cryptoasset transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented in my discussions or content provided. We do not provide personalised recommendations or views as to whether a stock, cryptocurrency, cryptoasset or investment approach is suited to the financial needs of a specific individual.