TowerStake are one of leading Staking providers for Mina Protocol, they also provide a range of tools for the Mina Ecosystem. One of these in the Mina Delegator dashboard, and a new version (1.1) has just been released. The awesome tool allows you to track your wallet, staking rewards plus you can also export your payouts to a CSV file and follow the performance of your validator.
Here is the changelog of version 1.1
– NEW: If you don’t stake with TowerStake, you can try the dashboard hitting “Try our delegator dashboard with a random delegator” on the login screen
– NEW: Wallet balance in MINA, USD, ETH and BTC
– NEW: Wallet history tracking with MINA and USD value over 1 year, 1 month or 1 week
– NEW: MINA price tracking with 24h evolution
– NEW: Upcoming rewards agenda with next 4 payout dates
– UPDATE: New layout for validator’s performance history table
– UPDATE: Fixed miscalculation of ROS in some edge cases
We are not qualified brokers/dealers, or investment advisors. This website and its associated content is not a service for the giving or receiving of financial or investment advice. None of the content constitutes – or should be understood as constituting – a recommendation to enter in any securities, cryptocurrency, or cryptoasset transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented in my discussions or content provided. We do not provide personalised recommendations or views as to whether a stock, cryptocurrency, cryptoasset or investment approach is suited to the financial needs of a specific individual.