Here’s an article that has just been published by Mina Foundation regarding Zero-Knowledge Proofs and their place in the future of Web3.
Here is a link to the full thing, but just to give you a taster it includes some great zkApp ideas such as
- Allow for NFTs where each person can only own one NFT from a set
- Allow tweet authors to generate NFTs from their tweets in a decentralized way
- Lets users prove ownership of a subset of NFTs without revealing the particular ones they own
- Generate a non-transferrable NFT to recognize real-world or digital achievements (ie; I am a major contributor to an open-source project)
- Enable Twitter users to create DAOs for their followers
- Unlock anonymized voting for DAOs
- Connect existing financial data to crypto to help bootstrap DeFi
It can be difficult to keep up with all the different channels of content out there on the interweb, luckily you can just sign up for our free Mina Newsletter and let the news come to you. We send out a free weekly news update so you never miss a thing.
We are not qualified brokers/dealers, or investment advisors. This website and its associated content is not a service for the giving or receiving of financial or investment advice. None of the content constitutes – or should be understood as constituting – a recommendation to enter in any securities, cryptocurrency, or cryptoasset transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented in my discussions or content provided. We do not provide personalised recommendations or views as to whether a stock, cryptocurrency, cryptoasset or investment approach is suited to the financial needs of a specific individual.