The Mina Foundation has just published a new updated roadmap for Mina Protocol While some things are being pushed back slightly, the potential for non consensus nodes, zkApps and ZK Oracles to all be here by the end of the year is something to be really excited about!
Here are the main takeaways from the article.
• Previously entitled ‘Product priorities’ the updates have now been renamed to ‘Mina Ecosystem Roadmap’
• Easy zkApps Programmability on Mainnet now scheduled for Q3 22
• ETH bridge renamed to zkBridge and set to include compatible bridge to other blockchains
• New developers program Summer 2022 (click here for more info) Q3 22
• non consensus nodes (light client nodes) eg, web nodes Q3 22
• ZK Oracles (Formerly WebzkApps). This is to ship the Minimally Viable Product (MVP) to connect real world data to blockchain in the most trustless way possible, using HTTPS Q4 22
The #MinaEcosystem is working on different projects on the roadmap and is on track to complete several by the end of Q2, including:— Mina Protocol 🪶 (@MinaProtocol) May 17, 2022
✅more zkApps testing,
✅the zkApps SDK, and
✅the new Delegation Program Uptime Tracker
Read more about the progress👇https://t.co/heaQtWrlmG pic.twitter.com/1a2PIdzB3V
We are not qualified brokers/dealers, or investment advisors. This website and its associated content is not a service for the giving or receiving of financial or investment advice. None of the content constitutes – or should be understood as constituting – a recommendation to enter in any securities, cryptocurrency, or cryptoasset transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented in my discussions or content provided. We do not provide personalised recommendations or views as to whether a stock, cryptocurrency, cryptoasset or investment approach is suited to the financial needs of a specific individual.