Phil Kelly (Mina Foundation) & Brandon Kase (O(1) Labs) are among the speakers at the ‘Applications of ZKP’ panel hosted by Delendum Ventures happening this Friday August 12, 2022 (9:00 AM – 10:30 AM PDT / 16:00 UTC). You can see the full details below and register for this FREE event by clicking the link HERE.
If you can’t make it we hope to be have a full recording of the event, register for our free weekly newsletter and never miss a thing.
Speaker List & Topics
1. Ago Lajko (Co-founder of Slush SDK)
Topic: ZK Rollups for App Specific Scaling
- Design decisions and constraints apps have
- Why L3s are the right solution for most apps
- App rollup ecosystem: bridging and reading L1/L2 state
2. Ferdinand Sauer (Development Lead on Triton VM)
Topic: Can Machines Learn with Zero Knowledge?
Yes. This presentation covers applications of zero-knowledge in machine learning, including:
- Unbiased model training
- Correct model evaluation
- Non-regressing refinement, and
- Integral execution of secret algorithms involved in these processes.
3. Michael Connor (Cryptography Engineering Lead at Aztec)
Topic: The Potential of Private Smart Contracts
- The challenges of designing a private smart contract platform
- Why it will require a paradigm shift in the way smart contract developers think
4. Phil Kelly & Brandon Kase (Head of BD & Architect Engineer at o(1) Labs)
Topic: Scan of Emerging Cases, Double Click on a Recursive Game Example
- Identity, Private Transactions, Voting, Games, Attestation of general off-chain computation, Oracles
- Recursion: Overview of poker game
We are excited to host an online panel with @AgoLajko @kalmanlajko (Slush SDK @__geometry__ ), Ferdinand Sauer (#Neptune #TritonVM), @mike_connor— Delendum Ventures (@DelendumV) August 9, 2022
(@aztecnetwork) and @bkase_ @Phil_Kelly_NYC
(@MinaProtocol @o1_labs) on Friday at 9am PT. Join athttps://t.co/MtokOvBdrv