This week Staketab announced additional updates to their Mina Blockchain Explorer (v5.5) including a cool new ‘Address Lock Status’ feature. The new release comes hot on the heels of the last version 5.4 and has some nice additional features (see below).
Time Locks Visualized
The new functionality shows the progress of the token unlocks on accounts, visualizing the current vesting process on the selected account according to the rules in the Mina protocol.
The result can be seen in the image below:
This account has not yet reached the Cliff Time activation stage:
This account is completely unlocked:
How to find this data?
- Go to the account details of the account for which vesting was activated
- Select “Time Locks – Accounts With Locks” from the explorer menu and then select any account
Staking Page fixes
- Now the staking tab is displayed on more accounts by including additional cases
- Fixed case display for activation epoch +3
- Fixed display of some very specific cases of wrong status
- Now we correctly handle cases of failed transactions
- Fixed display of some auto-delegations
- Fixed display of delegation value for some specific cases
- Fixed some incorrect account redirects
- Several minor fixes
- Small update on transaction details
- Parameters display better
- You can now find links to all the most important documentation like “Mina 101” in our footer
This information was originally published by Staketab on Reddit HERE.
We are not qualified brokers/dealers, or investment advisors. This website and its associated content is not a service for the giving or receiving of financial or investment advice. None of the content constitutes – or should be understood as constituting – a recommendation to enter in any securities, cryptocurrency, or cryptoasset transactions or to engage in any of the investment strategies presented in my discussions or content provided. We do not provide personalised recommendations or views as to whether a stock, cryptocurrency, cryptoasset or investment approach is suited to the financial needs of a specific individual.