Mina Monitor Cluster – Multi-nodes Mina Monitor Client.
Cluster is an extended graphical version of the mina client status command with additional indicators. The Monitor shows a Mina network status and health of mina nodes.
– Display of the main indicators of the Mina network (Block height, uptime, epoch and slot info)
– Displaying the status of the node daemon (SYNCED, CATCHUP, BOOTSTRAP, …)
– Displaying the health of node (OK, Fork, Hanging)
– Displaying the server resources consumed by the node (CPU, RAM, NETWORK)
– Displaying the balance of the specified address and the value of this balance in different currencies
– Displaying information about delegations to the specified validator address
– Displaying information about blocks won and rewards received in the current era
– Displays general information about the site server
– Convenient live graphs for displaying consumed resources
– Responsive interface (It is comfortable to look at both PC and phone and tablet)
– Displaying the status of several nodes on one page
– Displaying additional info from Mina Explorer
– last canonical block, block height
– Indicates is Nodes height is a different from Mina Explorer
Be the first to hear the latest news on everything connected with Mina Protocol. Plus interviews, listing news, competitions and much more. Definitely no Spam ever. Just the good stuff direct to your Inbox.
Thanks. Please check your email address to confirm your subscription.